Valentine decorations are sure to spice up your home for this romantic day of the year.
Whether you are interested in creating an ambiance that is irresistibly romantic for your significant other or trying to add the spirit of love for your entire family, these ideas are sure to get your creative side working.
Create a lovely mantel! Heart shaped wreaths, candy jars, vases of roses, candles and homemade crafts really pull off a beautiful mantel scene. Add a photo frame of your family for a personal touch.
Are you planning a Valentine’s Day dinner? Make it memorable with a few easy ideas. This home owner really made their formal dining room an inviting Valentine delight by using a fresh cut rose centerpiece and elegant candelabras.
A charming cabinet decorating idea. Candles and holders of different heights, a lovely bowl of fresh roses and a charming piece of art add loads of love to this home. A small red Christmas tree is put to good use for Valentine’s Day. Very creative.
Add some love to your front door. Wreaths dressed in roses are very romantic and beautiful.
A Valentine’s Day party is not complete without heart-shaped balloons to set the mood. They really do wonders in creating a festive look.
Simple delights such as this heart-shaped berry wreath make wonderful Valentine decorations for your wall or door.
Another adorable mantel idea. You will be amazed at what you can create with arts and crafts. This mantel makes the room feel cozy.
Don’t Forget the Bedroom…
Your partner will be delightfully surprised with this bounty of balloons showcased on the bed.
Say I love you with roses and pillows. Exercise your creativity by creating heart formations of rose petals in the center of the bed, sprinkle petals around the bed, use charming red pillows and/or pillows that spell out what you feel…love.
Many times the best way to wow your partner is by creative simplicity. Draping your bed headboard in a homemade garland of hearts will show your partner that you put thought into this special day.
Valentine’s Day Bath
Rose petals and a milk bath are very romantic as well as soothing to the skin.
A candlelit bath is also a romantic way to decorate your bathroom for this loving holiday.
- Red and shades of red is the common color of valentine decor. Hues of pink mingled with white and lovely splashes of silver, gray or gold work well as extra colors for your Valentine’s Day decorating project.
- Items used to make your home more romantic can be ribbons, flowers, candles or paper crafts.
- Red bed linen, tablecloths, decorative accessories and even cutlery make for a feeling of romance and love.
- Fill glass or crystal bowls with water and float heart shaped candles or aroma filled flower heads in them. Rose petals strewn around candles are also romantic Valentine decorations.
- Are you planning a Valentine’s Day party? Decorate your dining chairs with cute hand crafted romantic decorations, use a lovely fresh flower centerpiece with red or pink flowers or keep a bowl of homemade Valentine cookies handy for your guests. Balloons and streamers are another way to make a unique room for your guests as well as decorate for a party.